<

Friday, December 24, 2004

Insert Creative Title Here

Just a quick word for today. I'm down in CT at the parent's place. I've been too busy running around today to write anything substantial at the moment. As usual, I put off all of my Christmas shopping off until the day before. I made the mistake of going to Walmart today, which was an absolute nightmare. I was just trying to find a toy for my nephew, but all the shelves were picked clean already. There were only a few crappy toys left that no kid would want (not to mention the fact that my niece and nephew are spoiled and have every toy on earth, so I have to make sure not to get them one they have already). Maybe next year I'll get everything done before the last minute. Probably not though.

Okay, I'm off to my aunt's house for my family's annual drunken Christmas Eve party. This should be interesting. Tomorrow I will be getting a digital camera as a present, so this boring, mostly imageless blog will soon have all kinds of pictures on it. Yay!

Goodnight to all, and to all a good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment