<

Monday, December 20, 2004

Back to the Grind

I am back at work after my weekend trip. I've been insanely busy and stressed out all day, but I guess it's better than being bored. I had a great weekend. As expected, Mary wasn't even close to being ready on time. We got out the door a little over an hour later than I had planned (but since I planned on her running late, I didn't get too pissed off).

We went skiing on Saturday, and I did okay considering that I haven't been skiing for a couple of years. I did fall once pretty hard and I sprained my wrist, but I seem to be recovering from the injury (I can almost grasp a pen and write without agonizing pain again). Mary got off to a slow start, but she did really well once she got her confidence back (it had been at least five years since she had been skiing). My body is still very sore, though, because I am really out of shape.

I am starting to stress out about Christmas. As usual, I have put off all of my shopping until the week before, so now I have to deal with the mobs at the mall this week. I hate Christmas. Bah fucking humbug, I say. I think I'll be getting a digital camera from my parents though, so I'll be posting a lot more pictures here in the future.

That's it for now, I need to get back to work. If it slows down here today I will be back with a political rant (or something like that).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment