<

Monday, December 27, 2004

A Sigh of Relief

It is such a wonderful feeling to have Christmas out of the way. Pretty soon we won't be hearing any more of that goddamn holiday music (of course, there's always a few stores and radio stations that play Jinle Bells well into February). Building up to Christmas is so stressful. I always worry that I won't be able to afford to buy presents for anyone, then somehow I find the money (or credit) at the last minute to get some small gifts. Everything worked out and I had a great day with the family.

I got a digital camera from my parents, so pretty soon I'll be posting all kinds of wonderful pictures. However, I left the software that came with it at my parents house, so I can't post any pictures until my father mails the CD to me. I also got a nice winter jacket that I can use for skiing, and a few other odds and ends. I never really expect much for Christmas, seeing as my parents are cheaper than Ebenezer Scrooge, but this year they did okay.

I am not quite so mad at Mary as I was at the end of last week. I just really hate being deceived, even if it was in the past. I still love her so much, so I forgave her and didn't give her the silent treatment like I was planning on doing. Maybe I should have, but I'm a sucker for her lucky, pretty eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment