<

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Cheers to Artistic Insanity

Thanks to Jenn See for pointing out that today is Vincent Van Gogh's birthday. I was trying to figure out why Google had this tripped out water color graphic up today, and I realized why after visiting her page. I decided to be thoroughly unoriginal and post one of Van Gogh's paintings above, because I think it looks cool. If you wish to read up on his life, here is an excellent history.

"I am not strictly speaking mad, for my mind is absolutely normal in the intervals, and even more so than before. But during the attacks it is terrible - and then I lose consciousness of everything. But that spurs me on to work and to seriousness, as a miner who is always in danger makes haste in what he does."--V.V.G.

"I tell you, the more I think, the more I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people."--V.V.G.

1 Comments:

Oh yeah. Sorry about that. I forgot that you have multiple contributors on your blog. Thanks to the Mysfit fish.

By Blogger Skrambled Egghead Reborn, at 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment