<

Friday, August 26, 2005

Some Changes

Oh yes, I wanted to mention that I've changed the Buddha quote in my profile. Mysfit posted a much better translation of it, which you can see here. Go, read that quote. (And here was my response.) Very cool stuff. At any rate, I starting getting an inferiority complex, so I decided to change it (;-) just kidding, I needed a change anyways.

One last thing, I noticed that the Evil One left a comment on an abandoned blog. Apprently Satan thought the site address would make for a cool name for a blog side project. Alas, this one- post prick took a perfectly good blog name and wasted it. What a dick. But I did find out that http://re-inventingthewheel.blogspot.com was available, so I grabbed it.

1 Comments:

Life is crazy sometimes, isn't it? It's always good to hear from you Heidi. I hope you are enjoying your new home (new real home as well as new blog home). I feel like I should have a house-warming gift for you. . .

By Blogger Skrambled Egghead Reborn, at 7:04 PM  

Post a Comment