<

Friday, August 26, 2005

Still Smoking

Yes, I know I made a tentative promise to quite smoking cigarettes again, but I've just been enjoying it way too much. The time is coming for me to quit, but it isn't happening right now. Soon though, I hope.

Things have been going well for the most part. Work has been very stressful, but things continue to move in the right direction. I've started training to get into a sales role, now that I have my license, and I'm looking forward to the new stuff I'll be doing. I was told that if things continue to go well, I'll eventually get to the point where I'll have an assistant to handle most of the menial tasks I'm responsible for right now. I think it would be pretty cool if I could say I have a personal assistant.

At any rate, I don't have too much to say at the moment. I'm still in summer blogging mode, so my posts have been few and far between. And I haven't had much time to visit my favorite blogfriends enough. It's a lot easier to sit home and blog when it's 10°F out and snowing. And sorry that I haven't been so good about replying to comments. I do read and enjoy every one of them.

I did want to post a link to this item from Blogger. They have a new "Word Verification Option" to combat the growing plague of spamments in Blogworld. It seems like it might make leaving a comments a bit of a pain in the ass, but if the spamments continue to grow I may have to start using it. I entered a definition of spamment on Urban Dictionary, but I'm not sure if it went through yet (and yes, I did give Livewire credit for coining the term, which I'm pretty sure she did) (UPDATE: Here is a link to the definition, but I'm not if the link will work because the editors have to approve the definition first. It said it can take up to 28 days to get approval.)

And what the hell, while I'm at it, I might as well post up a new PITN. Here is the story. Enjoy!

3 Comments:

Lol... you nut! I miss a week or so and here you go sending words off! =) I just activated the word verification as I did a new post and got 4 immediate spamments. Fuckers. Hope it's not too much of a pain. Also... I'll meet you outside in 5 for a smoke... I'm still struggling, too.

By Blogger LiVEwiRe, at 10:04 PM  

Yeah, what is it with cigarettes? Why do they have to be so freaking enjoyable? 'Tis great to hear from you. I'm still in sporadic summer blogger mode, so I've been missing several days at a time.

By Blogger Skrambled Egghead Reborn, at 7:06 PM  

smoking is big and clever remember

By Blogger phylos, at 4:12 PM  

Post a Comment