<

Friday, April 01, 2005

Ooops, I F@cked Up My Blog

I've removed the evil April Fools javascript, as it was starting to annoy me. However, now there is that stupid "Error on Page" symbol at the bottom left. I'll have to play around to see if I can fix it. Oh well, serves me right I suppose. I don't have time to play with the template today, so that'll have to wait.

(UPDATE: I found the error in the form of a missing bracket (>) in my template, so the problem has been fixed.)

Just a few quick updates on the job hunt. I had a phone interview today, which went exceptionally well, so I expect to hear something back in the next week or so. Also, I'm starting a temp job on Tuesday, so at least I'll have a little bit of cash flow until I start my new job (which doesn't have enough hours available for me to live off of), or until I find something else, which should be soon.

The Skrambled One is feeling much better now that he is less worried about being completely broke (though poverty will still be an issue).

Okay, enough of that for now. It's time for Penises In the News. Of course, this is coming from PETA, so it's a little bit biased, but there is a new study out linking hunters with small penises. Come to think of it, that isn't really all that surprising. Don't get me wrong, I think I venison is delicious, but I don't think I could ever shoot Bambi.

Perhaps this story might give hope to PETA in their effort to stop hunting.

2 Comments:

Yes, congratulations on your influx of job offers and work and the like. Good on ya! As far as the Penis in the News story goes, I've long known that. I live in a place where hunters abound, and another thing they have in common is the whole giant, jacked up truck thing- which I've always innately known is a penis-envy thing, and whoever can get the biggest truck with the most gun racks and big blaring lights on top (oft times with a camo print paintjob) is regarded with awe by all his hunter brethren. You may scoff- but I won't be surprised when that is proven too... Oh the joys of living in hickville..

By Blogger Hans the Destroyer, at 12:05 PM  

Thank you ladies. I'm breathing a sigh of relief over here.

And Hansy, I've long said the same thing about the jacked up trucks. I had a roommate last year who had thing behemoth truck that just screamed "small penis". Oh well, as least he can get some meds for it now.

By Blogger Skrambled Egghead Reborn, at 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment