<

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Quick Update

So, after my rant below, I am out of time for anything else. I've become a deadbeat blogger of late, rarely updating and not visiting other blogs as often as I like to. Time has been very hard to come by for the last few weeks, but I'm starting to adjust to the new job and I should be back to regular posting soon. I'll be stopping by and leaving comments with my blogfriends when I'm relaxing in Vermont for the holiday weekend.

Now I'm off to rest my weary brain. Good night.

4 Comments:

Thanks Heidi, you too! :-)

By Blogger Skrambled Egghead Reborn, at 2:09 PM  

Wishing you a relaxing work-free weekend in VT! You deserve it.

By Blogger LiVEwiRe, at 9:07 PM  

no worries skrambled, we love you anyways - besdies, there's more to life than blogging...

By Blogger mysfit, at 12:08 PM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Blogger mysfit, at 12:08 PM  

Post a Comment