<

Friday, February 11, 2005

Waaaaaay Too Much Time on My Hands

I really have to find myself a job that keeps me more busy than my current one. I mentioned this in a comment below, but I thought I would post it here for anyone that missed it. I was surfing around the other day on various political blogs, as I'm known to do, and I came across a particularly ignorant one by a GOPig from Texas (and before we start bashing Texas, let's remember that there are some good people there too, not just rightwing nutjobs----though there are plenty of them).

Normally I would have just moved on and not commented, but I must have been in a mood that day. I started leaving anonymous comments in an attempt to fan the flames. He ended up deleting my comments and changing his settings so anonymous comments are no longer allowed. Since I wasn't done flaming him yet, I decided to set up a new profile for the express purpose of harassing rightwing (particularly the religious right) bloggers. The new profile I've created is a perfect illustration of how much time I have on my hands. Here it is.

If anyone has any suggestions for other humorous things I could add to the profile, I would love to hear them.


(I'll be back later, I hope, with a political rant that I've been postponing all week).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment